Who will be the best European in the draft?

YugoRocketsFan

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Enes Kanter.

But I think Bismack Biyombo will have the most success in the league out of the international prospects.

If Vesely can improve his ball handling and shot, he will be good as well.

improve his ballhandling and shot? Weird because someone on NBAdraft.net had to say this about him

Strengths: One of the most intriguing international prospects … At 6’11, he is not only comfortable shooting the ball from deep (with nice form and a smooth release), but he is more than capable of handling it in transition and running the fast break

we're talking about a 6'11 guy

Edited by Yugocide

I think Donatas Motiejunas has been severely underrated in this class. He has all the tools to succeed (left handed shooter, young, size etc) but his development will depend on what team drafts him.

Edited by Dash

Vesely is not a good shooter, he's too inconsistent. He shot around 30% from three, and is a terrible free throw shooter.

Not only that, but he can't take people off the dribble. His game involves crashing the glass, spotting up for shots, or cutting to the basket.

improve his ballhandling and shot? Weird because someone on NBAdraft.net had to say this about him

we're talking about a 6'11 guy

Vesely is an awful shooter. Him shooting 46% from the free throw line and 32% from three (a shorter three at that) should be all you need to know to see that this guy is a terrible shooter.

And he can't create any offense on his own, either. Him getting a grand total of 2.8% of his offense from isolation situations proves that as well.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I think Kanter will be the best rookie out of the Europeans in this draft but I think Motiejunas and Vesely have the most potential out of them all. That is if Motiejuanas can improve his defense and work ethic and Vesely improves his shooting and overall offensive IQ.