#2 for Gortat Heating Up

Just saw it on Twitter.. don't know how to copy a tweet's link directly so I'm posting it here. From @NBARumorCentral if you want to check it out.

That would be awesome. I know Gortat was playing unbelievably, but the Suns need to rebuild and a #2 pick is just what is needed for that.

Kahn does make some decisions that make you shake your head, but there is no way in hell he would (or at least should) trade the 2nd overall pick for Marcin Gortat, even if the Suns include their 13th pick. Gortat is not nearly worth that much.

I don't believe this for a second, unless the Suns are trading quite a bit more than Gortat, even if the 13th pick is included.

Some of these rumours are just absurd I can't believe you guys eat it up. It is literally the equivalent to me seeing Derozan and Davis for Kobe then posting it on here, just stupid.

This, why does everyone believe everything that is told to them?

What the [expletive]. I legit lol'ed when I read the name of the topic. :lol:

Gortat isn't worth a pick in the top 5, heck maybe not even the top 10. He was a hot commodity in Orlando, but his value has significantly dropped in Phoenix imo.

Quite the opposite if you ask me, I think he had a much better outing in Phoenix. But nothing even close to valuing him to a lotto pick, let alone the second.