Lakers draft Morris and Goudelock

What do you guys think of the guys we picked up tonight? I haven't really heard of them before (I don't follow much college ball), but from what I've read it sounds like great picks for being that late. I'm kind of excited, because if Shannon doesn't come back that means Morris will likely see time. Phil didn't like to play rookies, so it'll be a nice change of pace to have them out there.

Lakers needed three things more than anything: Athleticism, defense, and shooting. Morris doesn't provide any of it. Can't shoot at all and he won't be able to defend NBA pgs with his lack of footspeed. He's like a poor man's Andre Miller minus the post game.

Goudelock isn't quick, probably can't defend in the NBA, and isn't as good a passer as Morris. But he may be the best shooter in the draft.

Both have potential, but neither will help this team much. Morris especially will be a liability, would have been better off on another team where he'll have the ball in his hands.