Motiejunas Has a Message For Dwight

htown11

He'll be fine. Dwight's an over-rated defender and player in general, so he should have no concerns. There's no need to be embarrassed if you get dunked on with a garbage put back.

You are probably the only person on this forum who could actually make DBF look stupid...

• Like 1

• Owner

He'll be fine. Dwight's an over-rated defender and player in general, so he should have no concerns. There's no need to be embarrassed if you get dunked on with a garbage put back.

Overrated? Howard holds the center position to 45% FG over the season (which is jaw-dropping), is the only defender on an Orlando Magic team that is ranked 3rd in the NBA in defensive rating, and averages 23/14 on 59% FG, despite not having many post moves.

Love his confidence. Morris might have been the top pick but Motiejunas stole the show in the press conference.

Lol ya he was cocky but it was a fun press conference. I downloaded some updated roster with the rooks on 2k11 with D Mo and Morris, I swear we are the worst defensive team in the game but we are also an offensive juggernaut haha.

ECN = DBF

DBF = ECN

Why? How? I don't get it....