Which better suits the Nets, Kris Humphries or David West?

Dash

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kris Humphries is coming off a breakthrough season, averaging rebounding numbers similar to Kevin Love (14.1 rebounds per game to be exact) along with 14 points after the All-Star break, but the Nets have also been linked to 2 time all-star David West. Highly doubt that the Nets would come out with both after free agency so they will likely have to choose between them. Which of the two power fowards makes the Nets a better team?

• Owner

A frontcourt duo of Lopez and West couldn't defend me going to the rim, but West probably makes more sense for the simple fact that he's a better scorer, and the Nets were terrible on the offensive end. They were also getting out-rebounded by over half of the league, despite having Humphries.

Honestly, it would make more sense to bring in a defensive-minded center, even if that means trading Lopez, then giving West a contract. I'm still not that high on Lopez, and I think he creates as many cons as he does pros.

If that was done, though, the Nets would be modeling their team after the Hornets, which may not necessarily be a bad thing...but I'm thinking Mikhail has bigger plans for the money he has. David West was an all-star, but he's not a perennial all-star, and I think that's what he's shooting for.