How should Steve Nash end his career?

Real Deal

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agreed with CMS. Nash should move on to a contender and try to win a ring one last time and the Suns need to get out of mediocrity, despite what Nash thinks he isn't helping the team at all by staying.

I've been wishing for Nash to leave to a contending team ever since Amare left. He deserves a ring just as much as any other player and it's amazing how close he's got the past few years with Phoenix. As a Suns fan it would obviously suck losing a PG like him but nothing would make a Phoenix fan happier than him getting a ring.

You have to respect Nash for being so faithful to the franchise, but the Suns owe to give him a chance to win a title. In the process Phoenix can get some nice pieces that can help them rebuild. Win-win situation for both parties.

Edited by Confidence248

I'd love to see Nash go chase a ring but unfortunately I just don't see it happening. He even said that he's open to playing Toronto so that says a lot about his interests in chasing a ring, doesn't it?

I can really only see his career ending in one of three ways.

1) He stays in Phoenix and finishes his career where it all started.

2) He goes to New York to reunite with D'Antoni and Amare with the hopes of potentially making one last run at a championship.

3) He goes to Toronto and finishes his career in Canada.

I think scenarios 1 and 2 are much more likely than 3, especially now that Jay Triano is no longer the coach of the Raptors (him and Nash are very close) but I wouldn't completely rule out him wanting to finish his career in Canada.