Mashup Electro: Mole Movement

Multi-Billionaire

Hey guys,

If you guys like dance music, check out Mole's mashups on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mol3lectroHouse

One of hit hits:

His music is unlike any dance music I'd heard before. Spread good word to your DJ friends, use em tracks in your clubs, let the world enjoy true dance. Please try.

Mole (Robert Farkas) is 18 yr old from Hungary. He makes his music on his comp and mouse on his hobby alone... O___0 but kid makes better music than 80-90% DJs who actually make a living out of their CDs and link downloads. His talent deserves world exposure. This mash thing is totally new genre.

Mole lacks equipment and all... and you can hear from the tracks there are some impurities in the sound (e.g. Miami Pong Ibiza), it's a shame. But make no mistake, the talent is unmistakable among the glitches. If I was a music producer, I'd be in Hungary already by now (looking at my investment lol) and get his all things he needs for his music.

Basically, from a pretty naive standpoint, let's dance goers all play Mole (we'd play the tracks non stop once we try anyway) and the more people use his tracks, he'll get the world recognition/ fame he deserves, he gets the essential equipment to produce even better beats, and we all benefit. :-)

Look for his hits:

- If I had a Freak OFFICIAL (Mole MEGA mashup)

- Miami Pong Ibiza ft. FLUOR & LMFAO (Mole Mashup)

- Sofi on Happy Land ft. Daft Punk [MOLE Mashup]

- Partysquad vs. Uppermost - Sorry System (Mole mashup)

- Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne vs. Laura Kidd - Give U Rock (Mole mashup)

Thank you, and enjoy :-)

Edited by Multi-Billionaire