Summer School

College summer classes? Not bad at all unless you are an overachiever. I took a literature/writing class in 6 weeks and got an A. The teachers are way easier. My math class that I am retaking is way easier and the final is written and graded by my teacher rather than the department who shows no mercy. Now if you are like some of my friends who took Physics and Calculus at the same time for only a 6 week period then you are going to hate it. But I took it easy and only go to school for 2 hours a week now that I finished one class.

First time doing summer classes for college here simply cuz I want to graduate already. So tired of being in school lol.

Took a class for my major in June (Writing for Mass Media). Right now I am taking Survey of American History dating back from 1492. Class mostly has to do with hardships the US faced...wars...civil rights, etc. So far interesting, but the workload looks ridiculous. Oh well lol

Edited by J E N