The Rock responds to Cena

I didn't think this was very good at all, though given the circumstances (being alone in a jungle or whatever with just a camera and yourself) I guess it was okay. And in regards to RD's post, at this point I definitely think CM Punk > Rock easily on the mic. Rock just gets cheap pops with his catch phrases and calling people names. Punk has been amazing lately, amazing.

EDIT: This is coming from a huge Rock fan.

Edited by Check my Stats

• Owner

And in regards to RD's post, at this point I definitely think CM Punk > Rock easily on the mic. Rock just gets cheap pops with his catch phrases and calling people names. Punk has been amazing lately, amazing.

Well, when SCSA was blasting Vince on the mic, you'd probably have to say the same thing about him. Given the fact that Punk gets the opportunity to shoot on all of the wrestlers, incorporate guys that have been fired, go after Vince, Stephanie, Shane AND Trips, and talk about how the company is dying and that it would be better off after Vince is dead...you really can't get any better than that, no matter who has the mic in their hands.

TBH, doing shoots are easy to look good on the mic. Whenever you get a shoot and start airing shit out everyone is going to buy into and hype it up. From what I've seen I think it's laughable to compare CM Punk to the cooperate Rock, every arena he would come and make the crowd laugh after booing him and saying that he sucks. CM Punk not even close to that.

And Cena is back to sucking Rock's dick, he seems to do this every time Rock buries him in order to save face.

He continued, “In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf. My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night… And it made me think.of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost. CeNation. I very rarely ask u for anything but I am down to my last chance. If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me. I would be indebted to u all. I’m not saying its gonna work but sometimes they can not ignore the universe”.

http://wrestleheat.com/john-cena-talks-fired-wwe-apologizes-rock=9424/

And Rock responds by calling Cena a "phony".

TheRock Dwayne Johnson

Cena - get back on your tour bus, call up your favorite yum rocket, take your apology and stick it straight up your phony ass.