Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows part 2

Dash

Surprised there wasn't a thread on this already. Who else is going to watch it? Going to the premiere tonight.

Edited by Dash

Apparently I am going. Don't really want to wait in line from 10-12 then sit down from 12-2:30 ish and then go to sleep at like 4 in the morning. I woke up at like 8 today so I am def going to knock out at some point during the movie.

Honestly I just hate the movie theater I am going to. Its like South America in there. I would rather go watch the movie with a bunch of little kids than watch it with immature teenagers and chongas (look it up if you don't know what that means, or look here http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Chonga). Free tickets though.

Edited by SRV

Honestly I just hate the movie theater I am going to. Its like South America in there. I would rather go watch the movie with a bunch of little kids than watch it with immature teenagers and chongas (look it up if you don't know what that means, or look here http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Chonga). Free tickets though.

isn't everywhere in miami like this?

Hell no. This is what you expect Miami to be. Most places are Hispanic, but not to that extreme. I am Hispanic, and I ashamed to step foot in this mall I am going to.

Either way, I hope this damn movie is constant action. I am about ready to fall asleep.

Edited by SRV

I liked it. I didn't read the book though so I don't care for which was better.

Also, people who cheer during every kiss and every other "adorable" scene need to shut up. I was sitting next to a group of like four 15 year old girls who did not stop clapping and crying at every moment possible.

I liked it. I didn't read the book though so I don't care for which was better.

Also, people who cheer during every kiss and every other "adorable" scene need to shut up. I was sitting next to a group of like four 15 year old girls who did not stop clapping and crying at every moment possible.

Did you bring a shank?

*spoilers*

Awesome movie. From the half hour mark to the end, the action was nonstop (except for when Harry looked into Snape's memories). Probably the best movie of the series but I didn't like that they skipped some pretty important parts and felt there was lacking some emotion during the ending. Like Fred's death was brushed off as nothing, didn't show Lupin die either (didn't in the book either but was hoping they'd show in the movie at least), and when Voldemort was dead nobody seemed to care, etc.

Either way I loved it. Great ending to a legendary series.

Edited by Dash

took 8 movies for them to finally make a good one :(

not really, I thought the first one was cute when they were all little kids, I also feel the past previous 2 movies were good, dont remember the ones beyond that, besides some were very boring.

What would have made them good? Maybe they could have shown Harry using an iPhone or Hermione reading PC magazine?

Honestly, most of the movies were really good.

the story telling is awful. i don't know how anyone can understand the main overarching plot of the series if they have never read the books to be honest.

You're going to be a bit confused if you never read the books but I always thought the movies were a lot better than some people made them out to be. I'm a big fan of both the movies and the books and this last one is easily my favorite of the series.

Anyways time to start rereading from Sorcerer's Stone.

You're going to be a bit confused if you never read the books but I always thought the movies were a lot better than some people made them out to be. I'm a big fan of both the movies and the books and this last one is easily my favorite of the series.

Anyways time to start rereading from Sorcerer's Stone.

this hehe, its been so long since ive read some of the books. One of my summer goals.