New main style (may need to refresh browsers)

Real Deal

• Owner

We're going back to black and gold, and I've changed the header a bit, mainly for looks and for the website portion of OTR. Once the site is completed, you'll probably find those drop down boxes very useful. :)

I'll adjust the team forums soon. The roster pages are top priority right now.

And yes, there will be more main banners...I just didn't have time to add the other 2-3.

• Like 2

• Owner

Damn, those pull down menu's are legit.

I wish I had all of the info ready to use. I've been slacking lately...should've had those roster pages done a long time ago. :(

• Like 1

Brandon if it wasn't for the fact that it would mess up the team forums, I'd be annoying the crap out of you to bring back the blackout skin lol.

I'm still diggin' this one though.

• Owner

Brandon if it wasn't for the fact that it would mess up the team forums, I'd be annoying the crap out of you to bring back the blackout skin lol.

I'm still diggin' this one though.

Haha, man, I really liked the black skin. I just know that people would complain if they had to switch from the dark to light, and there are team forums (such as the Sixers) that I'd have to provide a light skin for.

I mean, I already know you understand, but for the sake of providing the best explanation possible for those that don't, it's either the dark skin or the team forums. With the website into play, I have to go with team forums.

• Like 1

• Owner

You should see a footer at the bottom of the page now. At first, it may not have a background, so hit F5 and refresh your browser.

I didn't add the links yet, just content that I figured would turn into our links in due time. I'll finish up the roster pages, then work on the rest of the site (ex. About Me, Contact page), and we'll go from there.

• Like 1

Nice, I'm gone for three days and you've been busy. :)

Something that caught my eye...is it just me, or is the cropping around LeBron's picture in the main banner poorly cut? Not sure if that was just how the picture was or what, but I'd figured I would point it out to ya.

Looking good otherwise. :wub: