MITB Discussion

This show was PHENOMENAL.

In terms of overall ppv, taking into account suspense, action, and entertainment, I say this is the BEST ppv the WWE has put on since Wrestlemania 17.

Both ladder matches were creative and each star had a place in them. Bryan was a surprise win, and the ending with Mysterio's mask in the Raw match was great.

Henry/Show was above expectations, and the divas match was decent I guess.

Orton/Christian, despite the ending, was a great match, so I didn't mind the ending. And Orton's psychotic retaliation at the end was worth it.

Punk/Cena was a big time version of Cena/RVD at ECW One Night Stand from 2006...great fans, great ending. They kept tesing a crappy ending with McMahon and then Del Rio, so it was great to see Punk own everyone...

Tomorrow's Raw will be CRAZY.

Vengeance 2003 was the best show when you look at wrestling only. SS 2001 wasn't that good....a good tag team cage match and the main event was kind of overdone. Wrestlemania 20 was great, but the Benoit thing lowers it. It also had a lot of clutter in it.

This show was perfect top to bottom.

And this blows away any ppv in the Cena era...No Way Out 2006 is the only recent one that was almost as good.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Sin Cara took a lot of bumps for his first big time match. This was a good step in that the crowd responded to him...but that bump was pretty ridiculous, especially after he already performed a few springboards and his finisher.

Interested in seeing how Sheamus responds to losing this match.

There's talk Punk could take the title to ROH or Japan just to showcase it....it gives him a break and the WWE can show footage of it during shows...kind of interesting.

Does anyone believe Cena AND Punk will BOTH not be on Raw tomorrow?

Kevin Nash: “MITB better than any mma ppv I’ve watched. Punk continues to gain my respect and Jay is the F**KIN man,WWE at it’s best”

Mick Foley: “I don’t think I’ve ever been jealous of a wrestler’s character before. Money, yes, character, no. @cmpunk has changed that. Damn. Damn!”

Steve Austin: “@CMPunk and @JohnCena had a big time pro wrestling match. I loved it. And I loved the finish. Congrats to both guys. Great stuff.”

Steve Austin: “WOW!!! What a Tremendous reception for @CMPunk! That was a 10 out of 10. Hell Yeah!”