Ill Mind Of Hopsin (Tyler The Creator Diss)

MainEv3nt

^^^ lol, someone's defensive

i thought it was real tight. not digging the colored contacts or the cut eyebrows, but the song itself was pretty solid.

hopsin is dope i posted some stuff here earlier and nobody cared lol, his last cd was ill (called raw)

and ''ofwgkta'' lmao u cant be serious, all the shit tyler do to get attention, like praising hitler and columbine kids on twitter, get out of here.

hopsin is dope i posted some stuff here earlier and nobody cared lol, his last cd was ill (called raw)

and ''ofwgkta'' lmao u cant be serious, all the shit tyler do to get attention, like praising hitler and columbine kids on twitter, get out of here.

Lmao, you have got to be shitting me... he directs his own videos, makes his own beats and writes his own rhymes... and if he wasn't good he wouldn't be working with top artists.

Lmao, you have got to be shitting me... he directs his own videos, makes his own beats and writes his own rhymes... and if he wasn't good he wouldn't be working with top artists.

How is this different from Hops?

Hops was just on a track with Tech N9ne and B.O.B., where Big Bob ripped the shit outta Tyler from that whole Yonkers mess.

I'm not even mad that much that the diss is about tyler. Diss tracks coming out of no where are wack as shit. If tyler dissed him i'd say ok, but dude is just doing this to get attention.

Pretty sure Tyler disses everyone for no reason, just to get attention. How is this any different?

To be fair,

Tyler disses BoB

BoB (f/ Tech N9ne & Hopsin) diss Tyler

Tyler gets on the radio and says BoB looks like an old man

Hopsin video

The two of them are actually pretty similar.

How is this different from Hops?

Hops was just on a track with Tech N9ne and B.O.B., where Big Bob ripped the shit outta Tyler from that whole Yonkers mess.

Hops is a better lyricist no doubt, but anything else he can't be touched in. Bob dropped that diss track and it was like nothing happened. Tyler's still makin shit, and idk when this hops guy came out but he seems like he rips off a lot of the whole odd future scene.

Bob dropped that diss track and it was like nothing happened.

Tyler got on the radio and said BoB looked like an old man. Seemingly didn't want any part of a beef/response.

idk when this hops guy came out but he seems like he rips off a lot of the whole odd future scene.

Was signed in '07, cockblocked until he got out of that deal, and released an album in '09.

Hops is a better lyricist no doubt, but anything else he can't be touched in. Bob dropped that diss track and it was like nothing happened. Tyler's still makin shit, and idk when this hops guy came out but he seems like he rips off a lot of the whole odd future scene.

hop was out b4 odd future.

and u can say tyler stole his style from mf doom if anything. (yes i kno they rap about completely diff shit but tyler raps like him just in a horrorcore way)

Tyler got on the radio and said BoB looked like an old man. Seemingly didn't want any part of a beef/response.

Was signed in '07, cockblocked until he got out of that deal, and released an album in '09.

tanner guinn was partially responsible for gazing in the moonlights release

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the classroom or the skate park?

damn...my bad for not checking back. hope ur not mad...it was the classroom scene. not sure if u noticed but damon elliott (dionne warwick's son) played the teacher haha

couple weeks ago he wrapped up the hop madness carnival...place was packed...way more people than mother[expletive]er & sag my pants put together

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af267/xphylez/yyyyyy317x234.jpg

aside from his labelmates..the jokerr, munky king (http://www.youtube.com/groundzeroonline), and angus jones (jake from 2 and a half men) made appearances too

damn...my bad for not checking back. hope ur not mad...it was the classroom scene.

No worries dude!

not sure if u noticed but damon elliott (dionne warwick's son) played the teacher haha

couple weeks ago he wrapped up the hop madness carnival...place was packed...way more people than mother[expletive]er & sag my pants put together

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af267/xphylez/yyyyyy317x234.jpg

aside from his labelmates..the jokerr, munky king (http://www.youtube.com/groundzeroonline), and angus jones (jake from 2 and a half men) made appearances too

That's awesome dude, hope you had a blast.. get me a sig next time! haha

You gonna get in any more vids? Would be sick