Rebecca Black - My Moment

Lkr

If they want her to be successful, they need to stop screwing with the tone of her voice. Someone needs to come along and get her away from whoever is producing her music.

her voice is awful period

She can't be successful because of Friday. She is a joke to the internet, and she doesn't realize it. Its like William Hung trying to legit come out with a song, no one will take it serious.

She can't be successful because of Friday. She is a joke to the internet, and she doesn't realize it. Its like William Hung trying to legit come out with a song, no one will take it serious.

William Hung was likable though, thats the difference. His voice was legitimately funny, Rebecca is just awful

Edited by Rainbow Dash

I'd be willing to bet she made at least 6 figures from that song, counting everything. As a 14 year old that's not bad

I'd hit the replay button, I dig the song. My post must have gotten cut off, I guess :lol:

Haha. This is my moment. Feels like my moment, my moment Ive waited for so long but now everyone knows.