McNabb to Vikings

Lkr

I see him as the worst now. Who do you have that's worse than him?

Stafford and McNabb.

Stafford hasn't proven shit and he's being anointed as some top-ten quarterback. He can't stay healthy and that's the bottom line. He's done absolutely nothing to prove that he's a better quarterback then Cutler. Can you safely say he has? Cutler is a better quarterback right now for those two reasons.

McNabb is washed up. Cutler had a better completion %, more TD's, more YPA and a better QB rating then McNabb. The only thing McNabb really has on him are passing yards and he's thrown one less TD. Let's not forget who got benched for Rex Grossman last year.

• Like 1

Cutler gets all this negativity for forcing his way out of Denver and the injury debacle last year. Josh McDaniels made it clear he was looking for his own guy at quarterback, so that working relationship is now tarnished and I don't exactly blame Cutler for wanting out. I've already made my views on his injury quite clear. But that doesn't take away from his quarterbacking abilities. He held his own for an offensive line that was completely inept for major parts of last year and a system that puts him in trouble with the quality of the line. Who wants to take 7 step drops with Omiyale protecting your blindside or whatever turnstyle was in there at that point in time?

• Owner

I agree with iBoldin. I don't think anyone can make a case for him being better than Rodgers, but I didn't see much out of McNabb, and enough out of Stafford, to say that they are better QB's. I kicked dirt in Cutler's eyes a couple of times last season, but that doesn't mean too much if we're sticking him in a discussion such as this one.

McNabb is a shell of his former self. If this was the 2004 or 2006 McNabb (can't remember, one of those seasons was incredible), then yeah, it's a different story...but based on how things worked out (or didn't work out) last season, I don't know.

I know someone is going to run and give me his stats and say they are almost as good as his best season, but the game has changed over the last five years, also. Quarterbacks are putting up better numbers around McNabb, and the passing game is different. He hasn't been able to keep up, and just watching him, it's easy to tell.

Lol @ at all the hate Jay Cutler gets. Still one of the most talented arms in the NFL and that arm lead his team to the NFC Championship last year. McNabb was awful last year and Stafford hasn't proven he's a top 15 QB yet. Stafford in 13 games over his career has 3-10 record 67.1 QB Rating. Stafford may be better in the future, but is definitely not now.

• Owner

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lcu9jwfiSIg/TAFisRAZIKI/AAAAAAAAAKo/3g5QYKgZHjk/s400/bush-scratching-head.jpg

Probably not the best choice of picture to have when you're looking for an intelligent person scratching his head and questioning another's remark. He's scratching his head for fleas and ticks, nothing more.