7. Yuuuuup!!! (Blazed49) -Roethlisberger, Benjamin

8. The Fish (Fish) - Colston, Marques

9. Kurb Your Enthusiasm (KurbyFX) - Holmes, Santonio

10. Team CTFU (TruTrojan) - Gates, Antonio

11. Tebow and Arrow (50.) -

12. Show Me Your TD's (Prodigy) -

13. TEAM BRING IT (CaliCurdStomppa) -

14. New York Jeets (Lkr) -

I thought I was gonna get Rivers as the steal of the draft, then I realized you picked him up as the reach of the draft lulz

I dont know how a top five qb in the second round is a reach. Especially a qb who is going to get his number on pro bowl target back. Imo he wasnt a reach at all. This year only Brady is gonna be better than him.

I think Rivers may have gone a little early, but it's one of those decisions where he probably knows that he may not get Rivers are the rest of the round picks, and then goes back to pick again, waiting a while to pick. You have to pick who you feel is the best option, and he thought Rivers was. Honestly, if Brady was there for my 2nd pick, I may have taken him, but even then, I really don't know.

hey guys I'm not going to be able to pick tonight. i'll try to pick as early as possible tomorrow

Wtf man make your [expletive]ing pick your on right now so do it!! Im in a super [expletive]ing hurry to get this shit done dont you know!!

Lol jk whenever u can bro.

Dude I swear to god we just a few posts here, because I know cali made his pick and I posted after him.

50. selected.....Jason Witten

Prodigy selected...... Wes Welker

Cali selected Vernon Davis

New server posts were on old server

can't believe lkr didn't pick smh, how long does it take?

Edited by fish7718

I seriously question if you have nothing better to do right now?

Just got home a little while ago, saw a flagged post and clicked on it. Something better to do at 12:51 AM on a weekday as I'm clicking around OTR than make fun of you? Not really, no. :)

lmao I didn't even know people flagged posts at all.. what are we back in 2nd grade when we had to tell on people? hahaha

I don't know what you're talking about, I just meant that the post was lit up as new. The indicator on most sites is a flag, but on here it's a basketball.. "clicked on the basketball'd post" doesn't sound right though haha

I don't know what you're talking about, I just meant that the post was lit up as new. The indicator on most sites is a flag, but on here it's a basketball.. "clicked on the basketball'd post" doesn't sound right though haha

Oh I thought you meant they flagged it as like in appropriate or something haha