Yahoo Fantasy Football - Offline Draft

ChosenOne

I feel that it is clear that half the league doesn't give a shit about the final 2-3 picks they are suppose to make. I also know that school has started for a bunch of the guys here so getting some free time to check up on this is difficult.

I have simed the rest of the 14th round and left the rest of the rounds blank giving each team the luxury to pick up any three players they want from free agency . First come first serve style.

Honestly for the most part i think the draft went by smooth getting through 14 out of the 17 rounds is good enough for me to call it a success. I did try my best to keep everyone happy but on occasion im sure that didnt work out. Also with this being done offline OTR has received some more general activity as many of us not only end up checking this topic but other topics as well.

Officially ready for this season to begin!

I feel that it is clear that half the league doesn't give a shit about the final 2-3 picks they are suppose to make. I also know that school has started for a bunch of the guys here so getting some free time to check up on this is difficult.

I have simed the rest of the 14th round and left the rest of the rounds blank giving each team the luxury to pick up any three players they want from free agency . First come first serve style.

Honestly for the most part i think the draft went by smooth getting through 14 out of the 17 rounds is good enough for me to call it a success. I did try my best to keep everyone happy but on occasion im sure that didnt work out. Also with this being done offline OTR has received some more general activity as many of us not only end up checking this topic but other topics as well.

Officially ready for this season to begin!

Just ignore the two women who have nothing better to do than to look over draft boards of leagues their not in.

...and then troll them, lol fail

Edited by fish7718

Just ignore the two women who have nothing better to do than to look over draft boards of leagues their not in.

lol I started doing that weeks ago, they can say what they want. It doesn't make a difference to me as they are not a part of this league.

They're*

That St. John's education is failing you, man!

Again, if it's marked as a new post, I read the thread to get rid of the indicator. If you want to have a super secret he-man women haters club meeting in which outsiders aren't allowed to make posts or give opinions, simply start a chain PM message. Otherwise, kick rocks and deal with the fact that I thought something was funny.

They're*

That St. John's education is failing you, man!

Again, if it's marked as a new post, I read the thread to get rid of the indicator. If you want to have a super secret he-man women haters club meeting in which outsiders aren't allowed to make posts or give opinions, simply start a chain PM message. Otherwise, kick rocks and deal with the fact that I thought something was funny.

Did we not just go over trolling in the NFL section? Talking about my education? :lol: No reason to post 'lol' unless you trolling.

Did we not just go over trolling in the NFL section? Talking about my education? :lol: No reason to post 'lol' unless you trolling.

You can't call someone a woman and then claim the high road.

I thought something was funny. I posted "lol". It honestly wasn't a big deal until you made it one.