2011 OTR NFL Pick'em

ChosenOne

Woot, 11 point week. I'm averaging 9 points a week, too bad I signed up late and got a goose egg for week 1.

Im in need of a good week, I have had three 7 point weeks lol

There you go! 11!

Edited by illwill21

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Brandon tough week huh? lol

Yeah, worst I've ever had. No excuses, either...I took a chance on two picks, hoping it would boost me into first, but other than that, I was trampled and would've been last anyway.

At around Week 5 last year, I was 10th...so I'm feeling pretty good where I'm at right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Haha, I'm done. This was the week I had to take a few chances, just to break free and take the lead, but I took the chances on the wrong games. I actually had KC beating Green Bay, then I flipped that and decided to go for broke elsewhere, picked Denver, Jacksonville, and Buffalo all winning their games...and none of those worked out.

My Carolina pick did, though, but that was the only one.

Needed to do something desperate, at 5th place, but I just bumped myself out of the race. Not enough games left now.

• Owner

The NFL season was too complicated for me this year. I feel behind far too early, and I still can't gain any ground.

Last year, I thought it was pretty cut and dry...didn't have too many problems with picking games. Around Week 13, I was about five points ahead of everyone, and it didn't really change much from that point, especially when the playoffs rolled around (because we were all picking the same teams, at some point).