FIFA 12

Karl Malone

• 1 month later...

I just played a few games online and offline. The new defensive system is gonna take a while getting used to. I keep getting burned at my end. Definetely way more realistic though, and a lot more features.

Do people still only use Barca/Real Madrid online or are they more diverse now?

I just played a few games online and offline. The new defensive system is gonna take a while getting used to. I keep getting burned at my end. Definetely way more realistic though, and a lot more features.

Are you one of those people that loved to call the double teams with the "B" button and play an aggressive style with the "A" button? :lol: . I was that person, especially with the "A" button, but I've played two games and have done well so far.

Also, I think the new button for a double team is the "RB" button, and that's for help defense I believe.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Defense is so hard. Even the computer on Semi-Pro can destroy my defense. I just thought I was being smart when I realized if you hold A and RB down at all time on defense its a constant double team, but somehow the computer says "[expletive] you" and just passes to the open guys without any problem whatsoever. I would think that two guys covering one guy would at least frustrate the player, but nothing. So I guess I just have to stand near the guy until he screws up.