How is your summer going?

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good

Had a vacation off from college, i went to las vegas in july, buddy of mine from arizona came to visit for one week b/c his sister was getting married i was even invited to the wedding so we hung out, Been hanging out with this girl i really like but we are still friends so im trying to work on things with her but its taking time... and i been training in the gym very hard bulking up all summer thats goin very well.

This week doesn't get any better because my bday is this friday cant wait :)

i hate summer and christmas time because thats when everybody takes weeks off and i gotta cover them, workin pretty much 7 days week. guy takes 3 weeks, another takes 3 days off and gets in some jetski accident, out for 4. etc etc. then when its my turn for them to reciprocate the favor they complain that they got school, or their kids go back to school or whatever, ive heard it all. and really they dont keep their end of the deal. thats sumthin i expect from a high schooler. they never understand that i didnt get a break.

lol sorry if i sound like a little baby im not really that bitter about it. its just somethin i picked up over the years working at restaurants and hotels.

Edited by xphylez