Jay-Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne Official Thread

MainEv3nt

Haha wow, it seems like I'm the only one who wasn't overly impressed with this album :mellow: It's good, a shitload better than most of the crap put out these days, but nowhere near one of the GOAT albums. It's not even one of the best albums of the last 10 years, IMO. Still, it's solid.

Haha wow, it seems like I'm the only one who wasn't overly impressed with this album :mellow: It's good, a shitload better than most of the crap put out these days, but nowhere near one of the GOAT albums. It's not even one of the best albums of the last 10 years, IMO. Still, it's solid.

I think strictly from a production standpoint, this album is unprecedented.

I agree that these knee jerk reactions such as calling this the GOAT album are ridiculous, we have to give this album some time to settle in before we call it a classic. I give a lot of props to Jay though, this is the best I've heard from him in a long time. Mike Dean was amazing on this as well.

I'll give this album a 8.5/10. Makes me really want to hear a possible Nas/AZ collab album.