Jay-Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne Official Thread

MainEv3nt

Haha wow, it seems like I'm the only one who wasn't overly impressed with this album :mellow: It's good, a shitload better than most of the crap put out these days, but nowhere near one of the GOAT albums. It's not even one of the best albums of the last 10 years, IMO. Still, it's solid.

It's laughable to me that people calling GOAT album, I'm a huge Kanye fan he's my favorite rapper and to me this one of the worst albums he has put out. However it is still early, the album can grow on me.

It's laughable to me that people calling GOAT album, I'm a huge Kanye fan he's my favorite rapper and to me this one of the worst albums he has put out. However it is still early, the album can grow on me.

Not pop enough for you huh?

This album shits on everything put out this year in both production and lyrics. GOAT is pushing it, I agree.

But one of Kanye's worst albums? Ha. Graduation, 808s, and MBDTF are all worse than this.

Not pop enough for you huh?

This album shits on everything put out this year in both production and lyrics. GOAT is pushing it, I agree.

But one of Kanye's worst albums? Ha. Graduation, 808s, and MBDTF are all worse than this.

Pop enough? What? lol

Whatever man yeah era defining album, omg amazing. lol. I feel Kanye gets away from what he usually does and tends to go with more of what lil wayne does, just making beats and not making good songs.

I feel Kanye gets away from what he usually does and tends to go with more of what lil wayne does, just making beats and not making good songs.

1. Kanye's a much better producer than rapper.

2. Lil Wayne doesn't make beats.

3. I don't see how this analogy makes any sense. Unless you are saying that Kanye's tracks are only good because of the beat, similar to Lil Wayne.

Edited by Guru

1. Kanye's a much better producer than rapper.

2. Lil Wayne doesn't make beats.

3. I don't see how this analogy makes any sense. Unless you are saying that Kanye's tracks are only good because of the beat, similar to Lil Wayne.

1. agreed

2. duh?

3. Punchlines as opposed to rapping with a purpose and thats exactly what I'm implying the album lyrically is subpar especially from Kanye.

No one called it the GOAT. All I said was down the road it will be looked at as ONE OF the GOAT's.

If by one of the GOAT albums you mean maybe top 100, then sure. Top 50 is stretching it, and top 20 is a joke.

MBDTF shits on this so far...but who knows I'm not that far in...

best song so far

Best song on the album beside maybe New Day, shit didn't even make the album it's a bonus track, pathetic...yet people like the other shit they be putting on this album smh

the joy shudnt even been on the album period lol.

ni**as in paris

new day

no church in the wild

otis

gotta have it

why i love you

h.a.m.

all better then the joy lol.

the joy is prob the song i like least.

• Like 1

the joy shudnt even been on the album period lol.

ni**as in paris

new day

no church in the wild

otis

gotta have it

why i love you

h.a.m.

all better then the joy lol.

the joy is prob the song i like least.

agreed, the joy sucks