General Soccer Discussion

Cobb

I'm just starting to get into soccer lol, i been watching some MLS games, mainly D.C. United.

I have been wanting to get into the MLS but it is really hard considering there is not a team in Georgia, or anywhere in the Southeast.

I have actually gotten really into Women's Professional Soccer since the Atlanta Beat plays at the KSU Soccer stadium and I will be attending Kennesaw State.

I didn't fully see it, but in the Barcelona v Real Madrid match, apparently there was the equivalent of a 'benches clearing brawl' in which the Barcelona head coach PINCHED the face of a Real Madrid assistant coach. lululululz wtf?

reminds me of this

• Like 1

^Wenger is the reason the team is still alive, blame the owners for not giving him money to spend

Ownership gives him a decent budget every transfer window but he always signs cheap/free players and then spends the rest on 16 year olds. FFS he just spent 12 million euros on a 17 year old when we are supposed to be trying to win it all.

That's sick:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6b/Sheffield_FC.svg/200px-Sheffield_FC.svg.png

Sheffield Football Club is an English football club from Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The club is most noted for the fact that they are the world's oldest club now playing Association football, founded in 1857.

http://www.sheffieldfc.com/

153 years ago!!! That's what I call rich history, baby!