General Soccer Discussion

Cobb

I really hope that the expansion the MLS is talking about will come down South, hopefully to somewhere in Atlanta. I know I would attend those games regularly.

I think I heard Atlanta's name come up in an article before but I'm not sure. Miami is getting a team for sure though.

After rediscovering his form, fitness and passion for football, Ronaldinho has been given hope he can re-establish himself as a permanent fixture in the Brazil team through to the 2014 World Cup on home soil.

The two-time world player of the year will play his first game for his national team in 10 months when the Brazilians take on Ghana in an international friendly in London later today.

A string of impressive displays for Flamengo in the Brazilian league persuaded Brazil coach Mano Menezes to recall the 31-year-old Ronaldinho, who is now being viewed not just as a supremely gifted player but also a mentor to the country's new wave of talent.

''This isn't a temporary solution,'' Menezes said Sunday. ''It's important for the Brazilians to have someone like Ronaldinho, with his experience and his history with the Brazil team, with a World Cup coming up. Alongside the younger players, he will try to build the Brazil team so we can get to the next stage (in their development) and then to the World Cup.

Fox Soccer

Would be cool if he actually made the 2014 World Cup squad.

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal Vs. Tottenham coming up this week, derby!

Wenger has had enough money, he's been saving up for like 5 seasons, he's only been signing African prospects.

He made 4 quality signings including that Ghanian youngster.

Robin Van Persie is still in his prime.

That and signing Oxlade Chamberlain and Jack Wilshere, I don't doubt his ability to go out and find young talent but Arsenal needs help NOW and his reluctance to spend big is killing us.

That and signing Oxlade Chamberlain and Jack Wilshere, I don't doubt his ability to go out and find young talent but Arsenal needs help NOW and his reluctance to spend big is killing us.

Jack Wilshere is a wonderful Box to Box player, he has good passes.

Chamberlain has a wonderful shot on him, if he had the chance he'd take it and probably convert it into a goal.