Shabazz Muhammad to Host KU Coaches September 14

Built Ford Tough

Shabazz Muhammad, a 6-foot-6 senior guard from Las Vegas’ Bishop Gorman High, who is ranked No. 1 nationally by Rivals.com, will welcome Kansas University’s coaches into his home Sept. 14.

At that time, he may finalize plans for an official visit.

“Coach Townsend (Kurtis, assistant) talked about Shabazz taking a visit when all the former players return in September,” Muhammad’s dad, Ron Holmes, told jayhawkslant.com. He was referring to possibly attending the Sept. 24 Legends of the Phog alumni game in Allen Fieldhouse.

He has also scheduled in-home visits with UCLA (Sept. 9), Duke (Sept. 12) and Kentucky (Sept. 13). Arizona, Texas, Texas A&M, UNLV and USC are also on his current list of prospective colleges.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2011/sep/01/vegas-prep-shabazz-muhammad-host-ku-coaches/

I don't really know much about Muhammed but from what I read many people are now considering him to be a better prospect than Drummond and now that Drummond is playing for UCONN this upcoming season he is clearly the most sought after high school player in all of high school basketball.

Does anybody know where Muhammed is leaning towards? From what I have gathered, he doesn't really seem to be leaning one way or another and I have no idea where he is likely to land.