Big Bang Theory

MainEv3nt

does anyone watch this show?

i rem dling some of season 1 a long time go thinking ''wow this show is weird as shit'' then recently i got the whole season 1 from netflix and realize its a pretty good show, im on season 2 right now.

plus penny is fine as hell.

"Hey, Sheldon."

>The audience laughs loudly.

"Bazinga!"

>The audience explodes into laughter. The building shakes slightly, and paramedics are put on standby (with earplugs in). The cast stands around awkwardly for roughly 5 minutes for it to calm down, each battling the urge to laugh.

"Windows 7."

>The paramedics are pre-emptively deployed. The audience scream in laughter and the building starts rattling uncontrollably. Blood runs from most audience members noses and eyes as their brain haemorrhages under the hilarity. Urine streams down the legs of most people as janitors hastily attempt to mop it, to no avail. The vibrations trigger an earthquake that causes huge amounts of damage across California. The earth stops orbiting the sun, and immediately plummets into its fiery depths.

"Hey Sheldon, what are you up to?"

>The audience chuckles to themselves.

"For your information, Penny, I'm watching the entire original series of Battlestar Galactica."

>The audience bursts into laughter, several breaking into tears of joy.

"Oh, I love William Shatner!"

>The audience goes insane, rise from their seats and begin cheering and speaking in tongues. Piss begins spraying across the bleachers. Several audience members run from the theater in madness, still speaking in tongues. Police move in to quarantine building. Mob overwhelms and devours police force. Possessed audience members return with the bound and gagged casts of Modern Family and Community, sacrificing them on stage to the spirit of Milton Berle. Milton Berle returns in demon form and begins raping everyone within the LA area. President Obama calls in nuclear strike on Los Angeles. Nuclear explosion fails, causes Milton Berle's spirit to grow to five hundred feet in height, surviving humans flee earth on modified space shuttles.

hey Sheldon

>audience chuckles

I'm going out tonight

>raucous laughter bellows from the audience

you can't!

>audience begins a thunderous wave of laughter; several members die of laughter induced cardiac arrest

tonight is Nintendo 64 night!

>the audience releases a titanic cacophony of laughter, rousing long dead spirits from their slumber. The skies darken and the rivers run red as the ancient seals of the titans, made by the gods themselves, begin to unravel. the beasts raise themselves from the earth, monstrosities of war, they let out mighty bellows, matched only by that of the audience, as they begin to cut swathes through the earth. within hours the world is thrown into darkness, the world once known to man is now all but lost. as the last souls die, the last memories of a world that once was, is lost. the titans let out one last roar as the gods abandon this realm, removing it from existence, and leave for Valhalla.

• Like 1

"Hey, Sheldon."

>The audience laughs loudly.

"Bazinga!"

>The audience explodes into laughter. The building shakes slightly, and paramedics are put on standby (with earplugs in). The cast stands around awkwardly for roughly 5 minutes for it to calm down, each battling the urge to laugh.

"Windows 7."

>The paramedics are pre-emptively deployed. The audience scream in laughter and the building starts rattling uncontrollably. Blood runs from most audience members noses and eyes as their brain haemorrhages under the hilarity. Urine streams down the legs of most people as janitors hastily attempt to mop it, to no avail. The vibrations trigger an earthquake that causes huge amounts of damage across California. The earth stops orbiting the sun, and immediately plummets into its fiery depths.

"Hey Sheldon, what are you up to?"

>The audience chuckles to themselves.

"For your information, Penny, I'm watching the entire original series of Battlestar Galactica."

>The audience bursts into laughter, several breaking into tears of joy.

"Oh, I love William Shatner!"

>The audience goes insane, rise from their seats and begin cheering and speaking in tongues. Piss begins spraying across the bleachers. Several audience members run from the theater in madness, still speaking in tongues. Police move in to quarantine building. Mob overwhelms and devours police force. Possessed audience members return with the bound and gagged casts of Modern Family and Community, sacrificing them on stage to the spirit of Milton Berle. Milton Berle returns in demon form and begins raping everyone within the LA area. President Obama calls in nuclear strike on Los Angeles. Nuclear explosion fails, causes Milton Berle's spirit to grow to five hundred feet in height, surviving humans flee earth on modified space shuttles.

hey Sheldon

>audience chuckles

I'm going out tonight

>raucous laughter bellows from the audience

you can't!

>audience begins a thunderous wave of laughter; several members die of laughter induced cardiac arrest

tonight is Nintendo 64 night!

>the audience releases a titanic cacophony of laughter, rousing long dead spirits from their slumber. The skies darken and the rivers run red as the ancient seals of the titans, made by the gods themselves, begin to unravel. the beasts raise themselves from the earth, monstrosities of war, they let out mighty bellows, matched only by that of the audience, as they begin to cut swathes through the earth. within hours the world is thrown into darkness, the world once known to man is now all but lost. as the last souls die, the last memories of a world that once was, is lost. the titans let out one last roar as the gods abandon this realm, removing it from existence, and leave for Valhalla.

You watch Skins.......

• Like 1

I enjoy watching it when it is on but I don't think I would ever watch all the seasons. I also used to ignorantly hate on it, but it is actually pretty enjoyable, imo

same here, i use to think it was 2 nerdy, but its actually good.