Cam Newton Thread

fish7718

• Owner

I really, really wanted to see what he was going to do in that Week 3. My friends were betting on ANOTHER 400+ yard game, and they swear up and down he would've had it if it wasn't for the nasty weather he was playing in.

Three 400+ yard games...first three of his career...that would be insane.

I really, really wanted to see what he was going to do in that Week 3. My friends were betting on ANOTHER 400+ yard game, and they swear up and down he would've had it if it wasn't for the nasty weather he was playing in.

Three 400+ yard games...first three of his career...that would be insane.

you almost gotta feel sorry for him in the week 4 matchup, it will be a learning experience tho.

Brees/Rodgers =/= Newton.

Cam will become best friends with Julius Peppers next week.

idk about that, watching the game of Packers Panthers Newton did an incredible job of side stepping Clay Matthews constantly, the guy is extremely elusive for a big QB. Factor that in with Jeff Otah and Jordan Gross and I think Peppers is going to have a long day.

Edited by fish7718

idk about that, watching the game of Packers Panthers Newton did an incredible job of side stepping Clay Matthews constantly, the guy is extremely elusive for a big QB. Factor that in with Jeff Otah and Jordan Gross and I think Peppers is going to have a long day.

Agreed just because hes a rookie QB that doesnt mean Peppers is gonna kill him next week. Newton isnt much of a sit in the pocket type of QB anyways so he should be ok. But with that said Peppers is a beast so im sure he will get his but nothing over the top.

I don't think he'll do that well this week, and it doesn't make too much sense comparing Peppers to Matthews this season because Matthews hasn't done too much, and has only gotten minimal pressure.

I don't think he'll do that well this week, and it doesn't make too much sense comparing Peppers to Matthews this season because Matthews hasn't done too much, and has only gotten minimal pressure.

I think most people forget, that besides the first quarter of last season, mathews hasn't really done anything spectacular, its all hype and dem roids.

Yeah, Newton going against the 1-2 Bears is gonna be an incredibly touch matchup.. Brees and Rodgers both scorched them

1-2, they lost two games to two good opponents, no big deal, and we beat the atlanta falcons week one.

anyway, I dont wish to hijack the thread to a different topic, so I'll end that at this. Cam newton has a promising career ahead of him if he keeps it up. newtown vs Stafford may be qb's of the future. NFC will be the powerhouse for this decade imho.

What? There's a healthy debate going on in this thread. Are you trying to derail it?

When having a healthy debate, please don't post audio of female orgasms from youtube. Especially when some people have their settings set to auto-play and aren't expecting it. Incredibly disturbing. And don't think to try and deny it, I can see deleted posts and edits in the control panel.

That said, back to the actual topic.

• Like 1

Brees/Rodgers =/= Newton.

Cam will become best friends with Julius Peppers next week.

:P lol

• 3 months later...