Hardest Foul Ever?

Sħãlïq™

Bynum on Barea is up there. The foul that lead to the Brawl at the Palace in '04 was a big one too. Jerry Stackhouse's foul on Joe Johnson, breaking his orbital bone in a pivotal game in the '04 playoffs was massive too. Robert Horry bodychecking Nash wasn't a soft foul either.

There's at least 25 HARD fouls per season, so it's hard to narrow down.

Two that stick out for me:

2001 Playoffs Mavs vs Spurs. Derek Anderson for a dunk and Juwan Howard and his vertical leap of an elephant tries to block the shot but sort of clotheslines Anderson instead. Landed hard and seperated his shoulder.

Also, Karl Malone DESTROYING Isiah Thomas was epic. Thomas drives the lane and is met by Malone's elbow busting Isiah's head wide open.

There are probably harder fouls that, but those just stick in my mind for some reason.

One more weird one, but not really a foul: Shaq dunking on Esteban Bautista, goes through Esteban, both fall, and Shaq's 400 pound ass squashing Bautista. I think there was a foul called but on Esteban who got the worst of it. That's like rubbing salt in an open wound.