WK6: Miami at NY Jets

Real Deal

I hope you're ready for your call out thread in February. Ever since the Canucks lost after they were supposed to win in three games, you've been a little butt-hurt about the Patriots. It's not a coincidence.

I'm not butthurt about anything, you're just proclaiming the Patriots to be the best team in the past five years of the NFL and repeatedly shit on other teams. I made a comment about a Jets-Pats rematch, not being butt hurt about the Patriots.

You shit on every team, so I will shit on yours. I find it funny you're calling out overrated corners when you have Devin McCourty on your team.

I'm not butthurt about anything, you're just proclaiming the Patriots to be the best team in the past five years of the NFL and repeatedly shit on other teams. I made a comment about a Jets-Pats rematch, not being butt hurt about the Patriots.

You shit on every team, so I will shit on yours. I find it funny you're calling out overrated corners when you have Devin McCourty on your team.

I haven't once said McCourty was good this season. I've criticized him plenty. Try again though.

Show me where I've called them the best team in the NFL during the past few weeks. I'd love to see it, or are you going to continue to make up statements? :lol: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I haven't once said McCourty was good this season. I've criticized him plenty. Try again though.

Show me where I've called them the best team in the NFL during the past few weeks. I'd love to see it, or are you going to continue to make up statements? :lol: .

You continually bash and berate other teams players while glorifying your equally average players like no hands Hernandez, Haynesworthless and Andre Carter (that was my favourite one).

You continually bash and berate other teams players while glorifying your equally average players like no hands Hernandez, Haynesworthless and Andre Carter (that was my favourite one).

Hernandez: An elite TE in the NFL that has fumbling problems like I have stated many times.

Haynesworth: You mean the Patriots best defensive player last week that took three blocks on Andre Carter's last sack? Right, good try.

Carter: A player who has been getting pressure this year, and has a handful of sacks?

So, you make a comment that you can't even direct me to a particular post where you say I've made these certain claims.

I was talking about Revis, a member of the New York Jets, in none other than a thread about..............the............Jets.

Yet, you like to bring up teams and players that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, as usual.

Edited by EastCoastNiner