Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Dash

• 2 weeks later...

dont worry, there's no spoilers in here.

I'm about 3/4th of the way through the game. Great game so far, controls are great, this definitely needs to be the standard of zelda controls from now on. Every little fight requires just a bit of skill to take down your foe, example some enemies mouth open vertical, you need to hit it vertical, some horizontal you must hit it horizontal. Everything just feels fluid and natural. it's fun. Music is great, art style is amazing, I've always preferred the cartoony graphics, it ages the best. The main hub is alright, your typical area nothing special. The overworld does feel a bit barren, there's a lot of little tiny islands you can visit, skyland is huge, but there's not much to offer on them. I really dont like collect this pick up that type quest, and this game does have a few of them similar to twilight princess tear drops.

It's a great zelda game, but I would not say its the best of the series. I still prefer majoras mask over them all. But yeah, definitely better than twilight princess. Game starts off a bit slow, but once it gets kicking you wont want to stop. Also, i really want to bone princess zelda in this one, i think she looks the best out of them all. OOT zelda I never really cared for, as a kid she did look kinda like a cancer patient. Windwaker she seemed a bit fiesty when she was in tetra mode, I would have loved her there. Twilight princess she was more of the I'm wise and mature, wasn't really my thing. Skyward however, shes super cute and spunky, definitely very lovable.

Pictures dont really do her justice, but shes incredible in motion.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2-sGgqbTnY4/TfA4oeILbiI/AAAAAAAAA7s/ueo2FFEinfo/s1600/skyward_sword_zelda.jpg

doggy style here^

Edited by Dabearfan101

I've been playing through the previous games in anticipation for this. I should be getting it for Christmas, so I got about a month to get through Twilight Princess. I'm halfway through Majora's Mask right now...by far the creepiest game in the series. :lol:

• Like 1

I don't think I have ever legit beat a Zelda game, but its still my favorite series of all time. I used gameshark to cheat my way through OOT, my brother and I beat Majora's Mask by playing on the same save and watching each other play. I think I finished a majority of Windwaker, never beat it, and then in Twilight Princess I got stuck in the sand temple or whatever its called.

I am just gonna watch a lets play of this on youtube, saw the first hour or so and its looks great.