WK9: San Francisco at Washington

Real Deal

I really dont understand how my logic is flawed when Beck is averaging 1.5 picks per start this season, and the 49ers defense is rock solid and probably will bring loads of pressure.

That is a perfectly acceptable train of thought. One that I might even agree with.

But "if the Bills did it, we'll do at least that much" doesn't work when the Bills are the league leader and you're in the lower half of the top 10. That's all.

That is a perfectly acceptable train of thought. One that I might even agree with.

But "if the Bills did it, we'll do at least that much" doesn't work when the Bills are the league leader and you're in the lower half of the top 10. That's all.

Your sir are correct in that manner but you did only take a part of my previous statement. I was also including sacks and the 49ers are a better pass rushing team so one would expect the same if not more. They sorta go hand in hand as more pressure leads to rushed throws which lead to picks. Better rush defense leads to more pass attempts which in Becks case leads to more picks as well lol

Your sir are correct in that manner but you did only take a part of my previous statement. I was also including sacks and the 49ers are a better pass rushing team so one would expect the same if not more. They sorta go hand in hand as more pressure leads to rushed throws which lead to picks. Better rush defense leads to more pass attempts which in Becks case leads to more picks as well lol

Yeah the only reason that I left out with the sacks part is because I 100% agreed with it. 9ers are much better at rushing the passer.

I disagree with the "more rush, more picks" thing partly, because the Bills rush isn't great but they lead the league, and the Giants lead the league in sacks but aren't at the top in picks. All irrelevant, really. 9ers should have this one.

7-1 :)

Gore becomes first rusher in 49ers history to have 5 consecutive 100 yard rushing games which is one of the many reasons why we keep winning. It wasn't the prettiest win but I'll take it. P Willis forced 2 fumbles, one which set up our only TD of the game.

LEGGGOOO!!!!!

Edited by Prodigy

He takes carries from Mr. Frank Gore and kills my fantasy team. Stalls drives and sucks :(

I have Gore on my team too and he still gets 20 carries a game atleast which is a good amount. As a fantasy owner you gotta hate him but as a fan I think he's a really nice back up and gives us a little more speed from the backfield.