WK9: Denver at Oakland

Real Deal

• Owner

Over/Under Carson Palmer throws 2 picks?

Can't say he will, because Denver has yet to pick off a QB twice this season, and they have maybe four picks total (and one was off of Matt Flynn, from GB, on his first and only throw of the game). I doubt Palmer will throw 40+ times in this game, as long as McFadden is playing.

Then again, I'm not too worried. Denver's pass defense isn't that great.

Bigger question is: will Tim Tebow throw for over 10 yards?

Can't say he will, because Denver has yet to pick off a QB twice this season, and they have maybe four picks total (and one was off of Matt Flynn, from GB, on his first and only throw of the game). I doubt Palmer will throw 40+ times in this game, as long as McFadden is playing.

Then again, I'm not too worried. Denver's pass defense isn't that great.

Bigger question is: will Tim Tebow throw for over 10 yards?

Over 10 yes, over 100 no.

• Owner

Haha I knew he was going to go over 2 ints. But it was only his second game so I guess it ok. :/

Mannnn...yeah, that third came at the very last minute of the game.

But, I'll say this: he wouldn't have thrown three INT's if McFadden was playing. I can't remember how many times Palmer threw the ball, but it seemed like he threw it every play. :(

I'm far too used to putting the ball on the ground, I guess. I like Bush, but he's not as productive or effective as DMF.

Speaking of rushing, we aren't going to win any game when we allow the opposing QB and RB a total of 287 yards rushing + the three interceptions thrown, not to mention ignorant penalties. We had more net yards, more first downs, better 3rd down completion, better in the red zone...but it doesn't take much to blow the game.

• Like 1