WK9: NY Giants at New England

Real Deal

The best part about the gronk post was it was an ECN troll originally because i posted it after Gronk dropped the first 2 passes, just worked as a double troll cause he caught the third. Just means the Cowboys have to smash the Gwomen twice, no worries.

The best part about the gronk post was it was an ECN troll originally because i posted it after Gronk dropped the first 2 passes, just worked as a double troll cause he caught the third. Just means the Cowboys have to smash the Gwomen twice, no worries.

Blah blah blah... it's easy to talk shit before a game. We'll see who's talking after the game. Even though I'm 95% sure that if you do lose you will some how blame the refs.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2011/09000d5d823d196a.jpg

Dabearfan101: giants suck lol

planethockey1: gunna [expletive] them up

Dabearfan101: nm eli is comming to town

planethockey1: they're gunna pay

planethockey1: u know thats a song

Dabearfan101: no

planethockey1: lol ya

planethockey1: [expletive] that song

Dabearfan101: wat song

planethockey1: gave me nightmares

planethockey1: eli is coming

Dabearfan101: thats a song?

planethockey1: or some shit like that

Dabearfan101: lol

Dabearfan101:

Dabearfan101: is that the song

planethockey1: nah

planethockey1: this gay shit

planethockey1:

Blah blah blah... it's easy to talk shit before a game. We'll see who's talking after the game. Even though I'm 95% sure that if you do lose you will some how blame the refs.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2011/09000d5d823d196a.jpg

I did not talk shit before the game? I blame the refs? lol k and the point of that picture was? :( another pathetic troll attempt.

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

I did not talk shit before the game? I blame the refs? lol k and the point of that picture was? :( another pathetic troll attempt.

Just means the Cowboys have to smash the Gwomen twice, no worries.

Yeahhhh calling us Gwomen and and saying you will "smash" us twice with no worries doesn't constitute as talking shit at all. :lol:

And yes you blame the refs quite frequently.

Edited by Guru

Yeahhhh calling us Gwomen and and saying you will "smash" us twice with no worries doesn't constitute as talking shit at all. :lol:

And yes you blame the refs quite frequently.

I complain about the refs frequently i challenge u to find a game where we lost and I went and blamed the refs for the loss. Even when the Knicks were playing the Celtics and they made those horrible calls like the offensive foul on Melo and such I just said it's on the Knicks for not playing better.

Lol if you constitute that as shit talk make sure you tell your OBGYN to check your vag because pregnancy may be affecting your judgment.

That was shit talk ;)

I complain about the refs frequently i challenge u to find a game where we lost and I went and blamed the refs for the loss. Even when the Knicks were playing the Celtics and they made those horrible calls like the offensive foul on Melo and such I just said it's on the Knicks for not playing better.

Lol if you constitute that as shit talk make sure you tell your OBGYN to check your vag because pregnancy may be affecting your judgment.

That was shit talk ;)

Good one? Just fyi, shit talk isn't good if it doesn't make sense/isn't personal. You should probably practice that shit talk fat boy. See what I did there?

And no I'm not going to go looking for a [expletive]ing post.

Good one? Just fyi, shit talk isn't good if it doesn't make sense/isn't personal. You should probably practice that shit talk fat boy. See what I did there?

And no I'm not going to go looking for a [expletive]ing post.

lol and im the mad 1?