It's college basketball time

Real Deal

• Owner

I need two players for our banner. Andre Drummond and Harrison Barnes?

Also...what do you think about the current board's layout, in regards to the forums in view? Do I need to expand the college basketball forum? Collapse the NBA a bit?

Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 1

Sully and Barnes would be the two that I think would be best.

Also, make a layout with the different conferences instead of just teams. I think that would be way cooler so I can discuss Florida in the SEC section, Cuse in the Big East stuff like that.

Almost seven years of NBA discussion, now taking a backseat. This is really weird.

Yep, but just out of love of the game I'm sure a good amount of posters on here will start watching college ball more.

• Owner

Hmm...changed things back, as far as team forums go.

However, I combined NBA and college basketball talk in their own category.

We may be an NBA-driven site, but we have to find a way to incorporate college basketball into our discussion. It will help bring in new members down the road, if we can fully recover from this lockout.

For you football fans, and other sports as well...I'll find a way to link over to those forums without having to scroll so far down the list, if you'd like. Just a few shortcuts, to encourage discussion...because I've noticed that we are getting less and less activity in the NFL section since I've expanded it, which doesn't make much sense.

• Like 2