OTR's Yahoo Fantasy Basketball League

ChosenOne

A request has been made to change the draft time to 5pm i have it set for 6 pm right now.

If the majority are ok with this then I will change it but if we get a few people not being able to make it that early then I will keep it the same. Please let me know in here, If I don't hear from you I will take it as it doesnt make a difference.

Since i have not been informed of who the [expletive] #WWWYKI is he is going to be kept at 13 and will be dropped unless Jeet actually joins and we get 14 guys by sunday.

NOT LATE TO JOIN SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN!!

That's me idiot, does it take a real detective to click on my name and see ive been in otr football n basketball lgs for like the past 3 years?

Draft still scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 11th? I got this e-mail:

"This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league OTR Basketball(27430) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Mon Dec 12 12:00am BRST."

Yes, this is what i received.

Hello,

This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league OTR Basketball(27430) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Sun Dec 11 06:00pm PST.

Edited by ChosenOne