Wilbon: Knicks Most Overrated Franchise in Sports

I can start talking to you like you're a [expletive]ing idiot and overusing bold and underline to make simple minded points, if you'd like :glasses:

:lol:

Go right ahead, I won't bitch and moan about it like a butt hurt 5 year old.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Go right ahead, I won't bitch and moan about it like a butt hurt 5 year old.

You won't threaten to leave the thread unless a particular thing happens, and then proceed to stay in the thread and make smarmy comments when that thing doesn't happen?

Promise?

Not the way for division leader to act in his own division...just sayin...

But these are completely alright?

You won't threaten to leave the thread unless a particular thing happens, and then proceed to stay in the thread and make smarmy comments when that thing doesn't happen?

Promise?

lol look at how cute he is when he's upset

I can start talking to you like you're a [expletive]ing idiot and overusing bold and underline to make simple minded points, if you'd like :glasses:

Call me out all you want, but I'm not the only division leader posting garbage in this thread... just sayin...

• Like 1

But these are completely alright?

Call me out all you want, but I'm not the only division leader posting garbage in this thread... just sayin...

He was referring to both of us.

I didn't appreciate my comment and stance being swept aside and being responded to like a dolt. For my hand in derailing the thread, I apologize.

• Owner

So...great way to discourage posters from participating in topics from this particular forum, guys. After reading this thread, I wouldn't even care to talk about this team right now, in any light, for any reason.

This won't happen again.