Bills WR Steve Johnson fined $10K

Sportsguy9695

Buffalo Bills receiver Steve Johnson has been fined $10,000 for his questionable touchdown celebration in last weekend's loss to the New York Jets.Sources confirmed to ESPN the amount of the fine, which was earlier reported by The Associated Press.Johnson declined to confirm whether he had been punished except to say he had an overnight courier envelope from the NFL waiting for him at his locker when he arrived for practice. Johnson left the envelope unopened because he expected to find inside formal notification of his fine.On his Twitter account, Johnson made light of the envelope by referring to it as "the Random FedEx Package in My Locker" and posting a picture of it.Johnson said he was done discussing the celebration -- and the national criticism he received as a result of it -- and is instead focusing on looking forward to helping the Bills (5-6) end a four-game slump on Sunday when they host the Tennessee Titans (6-5)."If I do, I get fined. But we've got to move on," he said. "It's the Tennessee Titans. I'm not really worried about a fine right now. It's part of the game. People get fined. But we've still got a football game on Sunday."

Source: ESPN