Thunder to Buyout Robinson?

Nate Robinson will be bought out by #Thunder so he can become free agent. They tried to do this before the lockout. Working on it now #nba

Keep in mind, this is a buyout, not an amnesty cut.

It won't be any noticable loss for the Thunder. Correct me if I am wrong, but Robinson was pretty much glued to the bench after the deadline deal, wasn't he?

i like having him on the roster, his entertaining and he is an expiring(pretty sure) dont see why they would buy him out

No room for him with Westbrook/Maynor/Jackson at the point and Harden/Sefolosha at the 2.

They probably want to free up a roster spot to sign an insurance big man or something.

No room for him with Westbrook/Maynor/Jackson at the point and Harden/Sefolosha at the 2.

They probably want to free up a roster spot to sign an insurance big man or something.

well this is what im hoping to see our roster/rotations when the season stars, harden replaces thabo at the two and then thabo can be moved behind Durant were i feel his best suited and Jackson can play the two guard with that ridiculous wing span so he can back up harden and Sbrooks likes to have that third string pg which is were nate fits in

but i highly doubt that will happen :(