If the Heat don't win it all

AboveLegit

If they don't win a championship this season, do you think they ever will? Will Pat Riley become impatient and trade one of the big three? Heat are the favorites to win it all this season, the Mavs are most likely losing Tyson Chandler, the Lakers have a new coach, and Boston is aging. I'm not saying they have no competition at all (Chicago is a major threat as well as a few others), just trying to justify why they're the favorites.

• Owner

They'll have a few more chances down the road, but it makes me wonder just how much longer Spo will have a job (I don't think he's doing that bad) and how long it will take to deal Bosh and realize he's not going to help Wade and James out as much as they thought.

Personally, if I were the Heat, I'd send LeBron to Orlando.

If for some reason we don't win it this year, I wouldn't panic at all. Aside from the Knicks if they get CP3, the East is dying. Dwight is gonna leave, Boston is old, and Chicago just has Rose. Really just comes down to who comes out of the West. We basically beat ourselves in the Finals, couldn't have screwed up in a better way.