Orlando at Oklahoma City

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

Not one post?!?!

I was sort of impressed by Orlando for a bit...but, suddenly, I realized they were just clawing to anything and hanging in there, and fatigue would set in quickly.

Howard acts like he doesn't care, even laughing a few times during the game, which is sad.

Durant and Westbrook...not really sure what to think just yet. I don't want to come out and say that Westbrook has changed, because he showed glimpses of it, but I still think he's taking too many bad shots, and should only look to get to the rim. I don't know.

just a all round typical game from us. first quarter was nice, westy was making it obvious that he was looking to make plays for others. i think we were 15 assist on 19 shots or something in the half which is a huge improvement but then we turned back to the ol thunder too much one on one ball.

no one was really outstanding tonight.

thabo shot well, but its only one game, although i do think playing euro ball helped his confidence

durant showed some moves in the post and pasted out of the post really well, had 6 assists to boot, nice to see that when looking at the boxscore.

perk is a huge difference maker. im becoming obsessed with him one of my fav players now. :lol:

jimmy is really becoming a nice player and i hope he turns into our second option in due time.

westbrook will always be westbrook but the only thing will change in time are his decisions of when to attack and when to felicitate. and until defenses start to respect thabo westy is going to have to take some bad shots and i have no problem with that

Orlando need to make a move either trade Howard or try to bring in some talent. because it looks like to me the players know howard is gone and there is not much effort on everyones part