Carter Returning to Toronto: How Would you React?

So as everybody expected, the Suns will be waiving Carter to save $14M, making him a free agent.

I know that he will likely latch onto a contending team such as the Miami Heat or Chicago Bulls for a small contract, but if he decided that he wanted to return to Toronto and Colangelo signed him to a cheap, 2 year deal, what would you think of it?

Would you be happy to see him back in Toronto?

Would you be upset to see him back in Toronto?

Would you not really care?

Or is it just something that should be left in the past and move on from?

From a fit standpoint, it isn't exactly terrible. The Raptors could use an extra body at the 2/3 since Weems is in Lithuania for the year and Kleiza isn't expected back for another while after undergoing mircrofracture surgery. That really only leaves DeRozan, Johnson and Barbosa (stricly as a 2, though) who can play the two wing positions. He could also be a bit of a mentor of sorts for a guy like DeRozan since there are similarities between him and Carter when he first broke into the league (athleticism, lack of range, below average handles) but improved on his weaknesses to become one of the best wing players in the game during his prime, even if he didn't maximize his potential.

Anyways, the chances of his happening are next to nil, but with him doing that interview on Off The Record earlier talking about his time in Toronto (and basically saying he wishes he handled things differently without actually saying those words) it does make it an interesting possibility.

I never said it would happen. I know it won't happen. I highly doubt Carter would even be interested in coming back and even if he was, I'd be surprised if Colangelo would even want him.

I can try and spin it to make it make sense, but really, it makes very little sense for Toronto and even less sense for Carter.

I'm just asking if, hypothetically, he did come back, how would you react to him returning to Toronto?