Detroit Worst Managed team in NBA?

• Owner

No direction, whatsoever. It's so bad, I'm not sure if they are tanking (yet, they just signed Prince), trying to save money (yet, they just signed Prince), or trying to build a decent team (yet, they just signed Prince).

It's almost like they are wanting to build a team that barely misses the playoffs, and gets a decent mid-first round pick, and...well, that's it.

Dumars has gone senile. Crazy that he was a top GM a couple years ago but now its obvious this guy has no clue what he's doing.

No direction, whatsoever. It's so bad, I'm not sure if they are tanking (yet, they just signed Prince), trying to save money (yet, they just signed Prince), or trying to build a decent team (yet, they just signed Prince).

It's almost like they are wanting to build a team that barely misses the playoffs, and gets a decent mid-first round pick, and...well, that's it.

Sounds like the Rockets.

Agreed, and it's not that Prince is a bad player, Kuester and Curry played a lot of small ball last season which was abysmal to watch. They ran the offense through Tayshaun, you just can't do that.

There's absolutely no bright spots for the Pistons outside of Monroe. I don't have much faith in Brandon Knight as a PG in this league.

Great move by the Pistons! He's definitely the type of player than can put them over the top! They re-signed him for cheap too. We need more GM's like Joe Dumars in this league. Guys like Mitch Cupcheck are ruining it for the rest of us!

Please regard,

Dan G.