Landry Happy To Be Hornet

Art

http://i43.tinypic.com/20ie7tw.png

“The city, the fans, and most of all, the front office with Dell Demps and Monty Williams and the coaching staff, those guys welcomed me with open arms from the first day I got there as I’ve said before,” Landry said. “That was the advantage over the rest of the teams: the coaching staff and the front office.”

As Demps struggled for the past week trying to consummate a deal to

trade guard Chris Paul, he managed to persuade Landry and his representative, Mark Bartelstein, to be patient during the process, assuring them along the way of the Hornets’ deep desire to keep Landry.

“It has been an incredibly difficult situation because of the uncertainty of the ownership situation and the Chris Paul trade scenario, which kind of had the franchise with a huge question mark over its head,” Bartelstein said. “Dell Demps and Monty did an unbelievable job of continuing to communicate daily on how important Carl was to the team and how bad they wanted him back.

“It would have been really easy for them with all that going on, so much chaos, so much confusion ... those guys did a great job. And ultimately I think that’s what led Carl to come back.”

http://i40.tinypic.com/jgqkud.png

Edited by Art

Pretty sure it'll be a good fit for both sides. Excited to see how he'll match w/ the Hawnitz rotation.

Yeah Shaliq I was just thinking we are forever connected franchise wise because of this trade; I'm interested to see how CP3 fairs over there.