Raptors 3rd Option?

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It will change every night. We don't have a clear cut 3rd, hell, we don't even have a clear cut second. If you are asking who I think will finish 3rd in PPG, I am going to go out on a limb and say Ed... I picture double digits from him and I don't picture more than 3 guys averaging double figures..

Edited by Check my Stats

ya'll left my man sonny weems out

WHY? :angry:

Probably because he plays for Zalgiris Kaunas in Lithuania and not for the Toronto Raptors. :lol:

Anyways, I'm going with Bayless. From everything I've read/heard, Casey and assistaint coach Johnny Davis really like him and I think that he is going to have a real big role with the team this season, even if he starts the year coming off of the bench. I think that when he enters the game that the Raptors will make a concentrated effort to establish him as an offensive threat.

I just hope that they don't completely ignore developing him as a point guard and turn him into a Jason Terry type of reserve. He is much more valuable as a point guard than as a high scoring 6th man, at least as the roster is currently constructed.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I'd say Barbosa but I have a feeling he would be traded or cut before the deadline, let him go play for a contender. I would say either Calderon or Bayless whoever starts the game. With JJ and Davis/Amir whoever starts, they really aren't able to step up their own shot. With Calderon and somewhat Bayless they are able to also spot up and get a kick out for a 3.