Can Hasheem Thabeet make an impact on the Rockets this season?

Dash

He was doing GREAT in the first half for the Rockets but 20 minutes is way too much for him, the guy has serious stamina issues and was absolutely gassed in the second but this game made me feel that there might be some hope for Thabeet. Forget Dalembert, play Thabeet for about 10 minutes a night and see if he can make any improvements over the season (improve his stamina while you're at it).

Greg Smith looked like a keeper too in the few minutes he played, of all the camp invitees I can definitely see him sticking with the team. My proposed rotation for the season is as follows:

Also I just wanted to say this, Kevin McHale could be the best thing that could have happened to this team. Awesome coach.

Edited by Dash

If he fouls at a rate of once every 4-6 minutes, no not really.

And 80% of his fouls come by attacking the player when attempting a block. His dumbass needs to realize that hes 7 [expletive]ing feet tall and doesn't need to lean forward to block a shot. If he were to just go straight up he would get a couple more block shots and save some fouls.

But I must say he did play well for us for the minutes he got, most productive i have ever seen him. And like Zee was saying his stamina does need help if it wasn't for a couple of fortunate timeouts and a quarter break he would have been dead instead of dieing out there.