Preseason: Houston at San Antonio

Real Deal

A few thoughts from this game:

-Marcus Morris is a beast plain and simple. His turnaround jumper is deadly and he was getting buckets inside the paint with ease and he has an OUTSIDE game, he drained a three early in the game and nearly hit a second one. He's showing that he can play the 3 spot well.

-Flynn dribbles way too much but he's great in transition, I'd like to see a run and gun lineup with Flynn/T-Will/Hill.

-Terrence Williams has potential and he's been showing it off in the first two games, great passing skills/instincts and he's ALWAYS out running on the break and finishing around the rim. My pick for the Rockets' breakout player this year.

-Jordan Hill is showing improvement again, think he might give Dalembert a run for the starting job although Hill is better suited to come off the bench (not because Dalembert is better but his game compliments the run and gun style we have with our youngins better).

-I hope Jeremy Lin makes the roster, he almost won us the game when we were down 10 with 3 minutes to go and made the game tying bucket. Didn't know he had such a great defensive game either.

Edited by Dash