Oklahoma City at Minnesota

Love this team, they lost but it was nice to see Minnesota team play competitive with a new coach and core players. Looking forward to more Minnesota Timberwolves basketball.

As I've said before, I don't think the Wolves pick the Hornets have will be all that great as Minnesota could make a strong push for the playoffs.

Beasley faded away in the fourth quarter and took a couple of bad shots, he was getting hammered for it on Twitter but overall I thought he did a decent job. Minnesota doesn't have another player that can create their own shot off iso's besides maybe Derrick Williams (I can't recall many plays for him with the ball in his hands, mostly spoon fed by Rubio but that isn't exactly a bad thing. D-Will was definitely Rubio's favorite target) although he does need to be more aggressive and try to get the free throw line.

• Owner

Rubio's court vision is top-notch. It's too bad he doesn't have a jumper like Nash. The league would be in trouble.

Durant went off again...second 30+ game already.

I expected a Thunder victory, but had a gut feeling it would be close. Minnesota is going to be one of those interesting teams that gives you a feel that they can make the playoffs, but there's just one or two things missing.

I always liked Rubio, dude can do almost everything but score really well (but that'll come with experience considering he is still only like 20).

Dude's court vision is elite, his defense is pretty good for someone his age, he is quick, and not to mention that he can rebound well too for his height. He won't be Pistol Pete but he can definitely be something like Jason Kidd.