Denver at LA Lakers

Real Deal

Lakers interior defense coming up huge with big blocks from both Bynum and Gasol.

Too bad for the Lakers they weren't able to really take advantage of it as Kobe missed that jumper.

Nice job of Lawson going right at Fisher in transition to draw the foul. Too bad for him he missed both free throws.

andrew is a beast, 29 points 12 boards and 2 blocks in his return

i still cant believe galinari missed that wide open layup. kind of reminded me of courtney lee's missed layup in the finals a couple years ago haha, man are we lucky.

anyways, terrific game by drew. he was basically the only one who showed up today since it seemed like nobody wanted to make any shots for us.

I am shocked. I had a bad feeling Gallo would miss when he started the break & was chased by Blake and Kobe but not in that fashion, I was thinking more like got roughed up by Blake and did not get the call, but he got a clear look after he rose past Blake. He ran too fast for his body's weight, height and balance.

Gotta give credit to LA's defense. It's only thing they realistically count on to contend for championship. Mad but not disappointed, cuz LA worked hard to get its W, which I respect, instead of getting crazy favorable calls.