Charlotte at Cleveland

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...

Only watched the final quarter, but saw a highlight of Kyrie's block...just the way a certain someone used to run down blocks for the Cavs.

Yet again the bench closed the game out...it's unbelievable. Never thought I'd see Kyrie, Antawn, AP, Casspi, and Varejao on the bench so much during the fourth, but hey, it's working.

After Toronto and Minnesota, it gets tough, so if we can get at least one win in the next two games, that'd be great.

• Owner

I'm starting to wonder just how much time Jordan has spent with Gerald Henderson. He's playing much better than I expected him to play, taking smarter shots and doing all the right things on offense. I can't believe the dude stepped up and hit that clutch three on Miami in that first meeting (was almost 100% sure it was going to Augustin or Diaw), and he's still impressing me.

It's just too bad that the Bobcats have no defense, little offense, and no true big man frontcourt to fall back on when times get tough.