Washington at Orlando

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...

Do the Wizards even run any plays offensively or do they just go out there and take turns playing iso ball?

Granted, I've only flipped to the game when the Raptor game is on commercial, but every time I turn to it I see absolutely no movement and guys just dribbling for 10 seconds, going nowhere and then passing it off to a teammate who attempts to do the same thing. It is brutal.

Do the Wizards even run any plays offensively or do they just go out there and take turns playing iso ball?

Granted, I've only flipped to the game when the Raptor game is on commercial, but every time I turn to it I see absolutely no movement and guys just dribbling for 10 seconds, going nowhere and then passing it off to a teammate who attempts to do the same thing. It is brutal.

It's sad because Flip even simplified the offense for the team, yet they all look so confused out there. This team is a mess right now, we have so many athletes on this team, but hardly anyone with brains or the ability to put the ball in the hoop.